Introducing VIPdesk Mobile Concierge

VIPdesk Mobile Concierge, an innovative new mobile application that was launched today, makes it easy for users to place Concierge requests and access VIP Privileges from a mobile device.  This mobile app is a perfect complement to existing Concierge programs, providing VIPdesk clients with a new, relevant and fully-branded channel that can be used to provide access to Concierge service and VIP Privileges anytime, anywhere.

VIPdesk Mobile Concierge allows users to submit Concierge requests via a user-friendly interface that feeds requests directly to VIPdesk’s expert team of Concierges.

Users can also access over 1,500 VIP Privileges, deals and offers at leading restaurants, hotels and businesses in hundreds of popular travel destinations throughout the United States.  Privileges, which are geocoded and sortable by the geographic location of the user, are redeemed via a virtual membership card and can include a free  glass of champagne or appetizer, greeting from the chef, priority seating, room upgrades, invitations to VIP events and more.

Other interactive features of VIPdesk Mobile Concierge include access to 15 exclusive city guides, articles and lifestyle information, and social media integration that lets users update Facebook and Twitter directly from the app.

This innovative app is powered by the Privileges Portal, an online database that stores all data and images related to the VIP Privileges offered through the app.

VIPdesk Mobile Concierge is completely white‐labeled for each client, customized in its entirety to reflect desired branding, which is continued through the Privileges Portal.  VIPdesk clients can quickly add, delete and filter privileges via the Privileges Portal, making it easy to personalize the privileges offered to their customers.

You can view an online demo of the app on our website at http://bit.ly/NfLdLU.

8 Comments

1. Posted January 7, 2013 at 6:00 am | Permalink | Reply

Lovely! Thanks for sharing.

push notification service

2. Posted February 20, 2013 at 3:35 pm | Permalink | Reply

For most up-to-date news you have to go to see the web and on
    world-wide-web I found this web site as a most excellent site
    for newest updates.

3. Posted April 18, 2013 at 10:04 pm | Permalink | Reply

hi!,I love your writing so a lot! percentage we be in contact extra
    approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert on
    this house to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.

4. Posted May 14, 2013 at 5:17 pm | Permalink | Reply

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for christian louboutin boots

5. Bill Oddie
    Posted July 19, 2013 at 1:47 pm | Permalink | Reply

I’m a world MasterCard concierge user – when will the app be available to download and use. I asked your concierge on the phone and they didn’t know what I was talking about but were helpful with my request all the same!

6. Posted August 2, 2013 at 10:43 pm | Permalink | Reply

It’s in reality a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

7. Posted March 19, 2014 at 7:00 pm | Permalink | Reply

This piece of writing will help the interfnet users for building up new blokg or even a blog from start
    to end.

8. Posted March 24, 2014 at 12:23 pm | Permalink | Reply

My partner and I absolutely love your bllog and find a lot
    of your post’s to be eexactly I’m looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write
    content available for you? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating
    on a lot of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again,
    awesome website!